The Readiness Level across St Helens will move to Amber as of Wednesday 2nd December 2020.
This means: Restricted size group sessions can take place indoors and outdoors.
Maximum group size:
- Activities involving young people: 15 young people and up to 5 leaders.
- Scout Network programmed activities: 6 people
- Adult activities (non-social) with no young people present: 6 people
Relevant Government Guidance: National Youth Agency
- Adults must wear face coverings indoors, unless they are leading an activity.
- Scouts and Explorers must wear face coverings indoors, including when using toilet facilities.